COVID-19: What We’re Doing To Protect Our Clients and Staff
March 17, 2020
At Insight IT, the well-being of our clients and our staff is always our priority. In response to the recent Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we are taking steps to stay protected while continuing to deliver high-quality services and support to our clients.
We wanted to inform you about the precautions we are taking:
1. The majority of our staff will be working from home. This includes our Sales, Marketing, Accounts and Project Management teams. All staff are well-equipped to carry out their work remotely.
2. Our customer support staff will remain in the office. We are closely monitoring Government Health information and will adapt working arrangements if required. Our clients will also be informed of any changes.
3. Meetings will be kept to a minimum or conducted over video conferencing (this includes both internal and client meetings).
4. Any staff who is sick will stay at home.
5. Staff in the office are required to wash hands or use hand sanitiser upon entry/exit and clean surfaces with disinfecting wipes daily.
6. Office front door will remain closed – any deliveries need to be left outside.
We will continue to monitor the situation as it progresses and provide our clients with updates on any changes. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the information above, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Insight IT can also support your business with remote work setup. We offer cloud-based desktop and phone system solutions to help you work from anywhere with an internet connection. Talk to our IT technicians to learn more.
Sign up to our newsletter